CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kryolan: That Fire!!! (I think)

I work at Verielle Hair Salon and Beauty Supply Store and my boss allows us to get one free item each month and this month it was foundation.

Now I'm usually an advocate MAC but my skin is so oily that it takes my face like 3 hours to look like a grease monkey after applying foundation. (I know my oily-skinned sisters feel me on that, LOL.) So I have always wondered if there was something out there that could last longer.


Today I decided to try to find a foundation that would last longer than the MAC and I'm 95% sure that I have found that in the Kryolan Ultra Foundation. It goes on really smooth acting almost like a filler making your skin clear and evening out your skin tone.


After having it on for an hour, I see no signs of a grease monkey That makes me really excited. With the MAC, you could see the oil from my skin coming through my pores after only an hour.

What's really cool is that it is used by professional dancers, actors, and musicians. Now you too can look as good as they do. LOL

Have you ever tried Kryolan? Do you like it? Would you try it? Let me know what you think :)

I'll update you guys and let you know how I think it held up after a couple more hours.

0 comments: